As the sports focused division of the Robertson Taylor W&P Longreach (RT) group we are a specialist business proud to be part of one of the largest independent global entertainment insurance brokers.
We offer insurance and risk management services across all areas of sport with a particular focus on Rugby. Our key products include:
Career Ending Disability – benefits available include:
- Accidental Death
- Accident/Illness Permanent Total Disablement (Career ending Disablement)
- Injury or illness suffered by the Insured person, forcing early retirement from their Profession.
- Policy Benefit geared to full contract value, or future earnings.
- Accident/Illness Temporary Total Disablement (Loss of Income )
- Sponsors Protection Cover – the players inability to participate in a certain number of competitive events during a nominated season due to accident or illness.
Contractual Bonus insurance
- To indemnify a sponsor in the event that a pre agreed incentive target is achieved by an athlete /team during a contracted period of time.
- Examples include – the number of points or tries scored in a season, or a ‘Player of the Year’.
- This can allow greater financial commitment to be made by the sponsor, should they be reticent to offering incentive/bonus payments within a contract.
RT are a group of niche entertainment insurance and risk advisory experts to the global Sports & Entertainment industry. We offer specialist insurance advice on Sports, Music & Events, Theatre, TV/Film/Media and high net worth Private Clients. We have offices located in London & the USA & throughout the World.